Passengers from Ireland can now fly direct four times per week to Hong Kong from Dublin or easily connect onto Cathay Pacific’s UK/Europe network thanks to add-on flights with British Airways and Aer Lingus.
Fly from London Gatwick, London Heathrow & Manchester or from Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris and Rome for more choice and convenience than ever; Cathay Pacific non-stop flights to Hong Kong connect passengers with ease to more than 60 destinations in Asia, including 21 cities in China with our sister airline Cathay Dragon, and 7 in Australia and New Zealand.
Cathay Pacific is the only airline that has been awarded the ‘Airline of the Year’ award for a record four times in the Skytrax World Airline Awards (2003, 2005, 2009 & 2014).
Cathay Pacific does this through huge investment in new aircraft, world-beating seats, lounges and other products, renowned Service Straight from the Heart and an ever-expanding network of destinations.
Our Premium Economy Class will offer a premium experience with a range of tailored products:
• More privacy in a separate, smaller cabin located just before Economy Class – with no more than 34 seats
• Premium quality meals and enhanced inflight catering service with juice and Champagne as welcome drinks
• Increased baggage allowance from 20kg to 25kg
• 38” seat pitch with extended recline
• Noise-cancelling headsets and enhanced amenity kit for an improved on-board experience
• 10.6” personal TV with “Audio/Video-On-Demand”
Cathay Pacific’s Business Class goes that extra mile to make our customers feel special. Designed to provide both privacy and openness.
• Converts into a fully flat bed
• 82” bed length
• 6.5” bed width extension
• 15” personal TV with “Audio/Video-On-Demand”
• Slight angled window seats with a perfect view
• Centre seat enhance interaction with a travelling companion
• In-seat power
• Multi-port connector
• One of the biggest beds in the sky with a 6’9” x 3’ bed
• Luxurious suites promising enhanced privacy
• Touch-controlled multi-adjustable seat with built in massage function
• Individual 17” TV screen with “Audio/Video-On-Demand” and noise-cancelling headsets
• Personal wardrobe with amenity kit, sleep suit, shoe bag, mattress, pillow and duvet